Monday, November 23, 2009

Why I Love San Diego



After living in Salem, Oregon my entire life this is why I love living in San Diego now.

A morning walk down MLK walkway that is pedestrian only.

The colorful trolley buzzing by.

The hedges and baskets of geranium and biocopa all year.

The sunlight that bounces off of the mirrored buildings.

A weekly visit to the beach where I can wear my swim suit.

My office that is 500 feet from where I live.

Only needing 1 car.

Being 5 minutes away from the airport.

No maintenance condo living.

Fireworks I can see from my condo.

Walking to the Bay.

Bicycling to Pt. Loma and Coronado.

Ferry rides.

The Saturday Little Italy market.

The Sunday Gaslamp market.

Walking to restaurants.

Walking to Horton Plaza Mall.

Balboa Park.

Sailboat rides.

More to come. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment